Call +1-877-781-0144, Solving Kindle HD Micro SD-Card problems at Home
Kindle by Amazon has started a revolution for book lovers. You can have thousands of books in a small tablet-like device and can read anywhere, anytime. So, it is a must-have for many readers. The Kindle Fire HD device is also well praised by the users. But every device comes with its own problems. So, the very compact Kindle Fire HD also has its share of the unfortunate situation. You may have to face them. But, do not worry. There are solutions. You can solve the problems yourself with little help. The most common problem is the situation where Kindle Fire HD Micro SD card not recognized. Do not panic. Let us tell you what to do when the Kindle Fire Tablet stopped recognizing SD card.
- The first step you can do is to restart your Kindle device. Often a simple restart solves the problem of Kindle Fire HD Micro SD card not recognized.
- If the problem persists then check the Micro SD card. The card can also have problems. That can be a cause that your Kindle Fire Tablet stopped recognizing SD card. Insert the card into another device and check if it is alright or not. Otherwise, if you have an extra micro SD Card please insert it in your Kindle device. This will help you to get closer to the problem.
- If the SD card is alright and is working fine. But it is not being displayed in the device. Then your kindle has the problem. You can update the device to ensure if it has the latest update.
- If the problem persists. Then you may check if the content categories are still active or not. For this,
- Go to settings. Then click on Storage. After this click on SD Card and check the content list.
- If you find out that your card has the glitch then format the card after getting a back up in your Laptop or PC. The most suitable format options are FAT32 or exFAT.
- If none of the above solutions is working then you may contact the Amazon Kindle Support for further assistance in the Amazon Kindle tech support phone number. Amazon Kindle Support phone number is +1-877-781-0144. The executives of Amazon Kindle Support team will help you with their knowledge. They are always ready to help you. talk with them in detail and let them guide you. You will find the solution with their help.